Setting Up the iCelsius BBQ
Setting Up an iCelsius BBQ for Data Logging
The iCelsius BBW can be purchased from iCelsius.
- Attach the iCelsius BBQ to your iOS device.
- Navigate to the Probes list from Roastmaster’s Utilities window.
- If you have not already purchased the Data Logging option, tap “Data Logging Store” and enable Data Logging. Roastmaster will guide you through the purchase.
- Tap the + button to add a new Probe.
- If the iCelsius is attached, the Status field should display “Linked”, and report the current probe temperature.
- Tap “Save”.
Roastmaster only supports the wired BBQ probe. The manufacturer has not yet made the Wireless software available for public use.