Setting Up the BlueTherm Duo
The BlueTherm Duo has been discontinued by the manufacturer, and replaced with a similar, but improved Bluetooth LE device called ThermaQ Blue. Both devices are supported by Roastmaster.
Setting Up a BlueTherm Duo for Data Logging
- Attach one or two K-style thermocouple(s) to the Bluetherm Duo.
- Turn the Bluetherm Duo device on, and pair it with your iOS device in the iOS Settings app.
- Navigate to the Probes list from Roastmaster’s Utilities window.
- If you have not already purchased the Data Logging option, tap “Data Logging Store” and enable Data Logging. Roastmaster will guide you through the purchase.
- Tap the + button to add a new Probe.
- Enter the appropriate port, either 1 or 2.
- If the Bluetherm Duo is paired with your iOS device, the Status field should display “Linked”, and report the current probe temperature.
- Tap “Save”.
- Repeat for the second probe if desired.