Setting Up the Range Probe
Setting Up a Range Probe for Data Logging
The Range probe can be purchased from Supermechanical.
- Attach the Range probe to your iOS device.
- Navigate to the Probes list from Roastmaster’s Utilities window.
- If you have not already purchased the Data Logging option, tap “Data Logging Store” and enable Data Logging. Roastmaster will guide you through the purchase.
- Tap the + button to add a new Probe.
- If the Range is attached, the Status field should display “Linked”, and report the current probe temperature.
- Tap “Save”.