Setting Up the ThermaQ Blue
Setting Up a ThermaQ Blue for Data Logging
The ThermaQ Blue can be purchased from ThermoWorks.
- Attach one or two K-style thermocouple(s) to the ThermaQ Blue.
- Power the ThermaQ Blue device on.
- In the Probes list in Roastmaster, tap the + button to add a new Probe, and choose ThermaQ Blue.
- If you have not already purchased the Data Logging option, tap “Data Logging Store” and enable Data Logging. Roastmaster will guide you through the purchase.
- Choose the appropriate ThermaQ Blue device from the list.
- Enter the appropriate port, either 1 or 2.
- The Status field should display “Linked”, and report the current probe temperature.
- Save the new probe definition. It will now be available to use for data logging in the reading data curves of future roasts.
- Repeat for the second probe if desired.
Purchasing the ThermaQ Blue
The ThermaQ Blue can be purchased from ThermoWorks. They happily ship international orders, and offers a variety of shipping methods.