Version 1.1.0 was approved today…
with official iOS 4 support!
As suspected – quite a bit changed in the internal workings of iOS 4. A few things that worked great in iOS3, showed bugs in the new OS.
Fixes in version 1.1.0…
- Added multitasking support
- Added hi-res art for the iPhone 4 Retina Display
- Fixed an iOS 4 bug that prevented users from adding a new roaster
- Overhauled the sound engine to fix an iOS 4 bug that would render Roastmaster unable to play sounds after an incoming phone call during a Roastmaster session.
- Miscellaneous animation and screen redraw fixes